Wednesday, June 3, 2009


The last few days it seems as though something electric is in the air. I know you know what im talking about.  Think about it for a second. My neighbors car wouldn't start on the one day she really needed it to start. Someone called in sick on the one day that it was so busy. People have been feeling just a little bit edgy lately myself included.  I don't know what it is maybe the heat, maybe a new moon is coming, maybe the change of seasons. who know's all i know is something is in the air. I don't think any lessons "need" to be learned but it never hurts when one is learned. Take a few minutes and stop and think about the conversations you've been having with people anything off about their day. Well it could just be me and the people surrounding me. Maybe im the electric thing happing in the world?

4 comments:

  1. I know what you are talking about...BOY DO I KNOW!

    We are heading to a Full Moon is Sagittarius in just 4 days. Also, very hot and humid...and too much testosteron. Hahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even in Montana... Same strange stuff going on. Monday couldn't get any right numbers, continued on Wed. at work. Today all the "alternative" characters are stopping in the Pawnshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where was the picture taken? What is Lexi doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel ya sister! some sort of cosmic happenings!

    ReplyDelete