Monday, June 15, 2009

25 things about me. in case you were curious

1.i spend to much time thinking about what other people think

2.i had to go to speech therapy to pronounce my "r's" correctly and special reading and math classes all threw my school years  come to find out  no one figured out that i was dyslectic and that is why i hated school.

3.sometimes i wish my father would take the time to get to know my sister and i

4.i chew my cuticles

5.i love the smell of my 4 cats

6.i always wanted to be someone and to be noticed come to find out im the most average person.

7.i always do everything in moderation

8.i wish i new how to have more fun and not be so serious all the time

9.i work really hard at having a good life.

10.i believe people should be genuine  all the time

11.i always do what i say im going to do. 

12.i thank my lucky stars every day for the love i get from my husband.

13.some times i wish i could be an ass hole and not care about anyone else but myself. but than i remember  that im not an asshole and i treat others how i would want to be treated.

14.one of my most favorite places in the world is sitting on the patio of the beartooth cafe and drinking beer and eatting nachos.

15.i wish more people had been honest with me and not so worried about hurting my feelings. 

16.i will some day own my own store. 

17.i hope to be a mother someday soon

18.i wish i could speak a foreign language fluently.

19.i would love to be on a make over show.

20.i eat greek yogurt almost everyday.

21.i love high fashion but hate fashion magazines.

22.one of my favorite things in the world to do is read magazines and catalogs from cover to cover with no-one around.

23.ive worked in retail for over 20 years.

24.i wish i was brave enough to always say what i was thinking.

25. i hope to live in montana again some day soon.

4 comments:

  1. you're quite above average sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading these and getting to know you better...thanks for your honesty! You've inspired me to do my own list - hope you don't mind! We have a lot in common...especially 20 and 21...love that Greek yogurt. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice blogpost. I enjoyed reading it :)

    Dunno if I can make a list like this about myself. Let me think...uhmmm probably not. I am too chicken to be so open and honest about myself!

    But I really like reading this about you, J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! My smoothie attempts are more successful every day :) This morning was strawberry banana- yum! Your list makes me happy- you are such a great person!

    ReplyDelete