Thursday, June 11, 2009





















After writing about summer days and swimming with my grandma linda i called my mother and asked her where the picture of my sister and i in our suits was. so after digging in all the hundreds of pictures here they are. i have to say we are so cute in our little swim caps. I find it funny that my sister doesn't have a cap on in the photo of us in the pool. I love my sisters feet in that photo its the only time in her life that her feet look huge she wears kids size shoes and to all of you thinking it must be hard for her to find shoes no it is not she has just as many if not more shoes than anyone else.  ahh the good old days of bikinis and bellies. wish i had the nerve to just let is all hang out like that in my adult life. but when your an adult and your in a bikini with a big ol belly hanging out its just not cute like when your 4 so no bikinis for me. you'll all thank me later for that. 
until next time wishing you all memories of summer days at the pool letting it all hang out. 
 












3 comments: