Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Alice Alice I ♥ Alice!

So sorry for the lengthy delay in my postings. Life gets so busy here in the NW when the sun decides to show its self that i have no time to sit in front of my computer. Ahh but now i must report  on something i am truly so so excited about. Ever since i was a little girl and i saw Alice and Wounderland for the first time i have been fascinated and obssesed with the books i think i have 50 different copies.  I love how the imagination can take you to so many different places. I think that movie had such a affect on me that to this day i will animate people i see in my mind wether its on the bus, walking down the street, passing by in my car and catch a glimpse of them. my mind is always animating things, i also see hearts and faces where ever i go but thats for another posting. As soon as i saw that Tim Burton is doing an Alice and Wonderland movie i cant stop thinking about it i cant stop looking for images of it. It is going to be so beautiful, slightly animated, high fashion, amazing sets all in Tim Burton grand style. Johnny Depp is the mad hatter of course who else would it be. Helen Bonham Carter is the queen and the list goes on of stars. So much to look at. If you have never seen the 1st Disney version of Alice you aught to, its so fun and colorful also if you want a great read try out Threw the looking glass also by Lewis Carroll. I cant tell you how excited i am for this movie to come out i only wish i didn't have to wait until March of 2011 to see it. Maybe by then ill have my Alice costume done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment